Tuesday, May 3, 2011

10 Favorite Things Tuesday



1. Um, Hello this is amazing! The United Plates  features all fifty states on was designed by artist Josh Holcomb
Shorthanded Studio
2. I love this amazing Union Jack Chest of Drawers. Plus it's hand painted. I really want to make a set. Check out the tutorial for it over at Design Sponge.
3. This is the prettiest IPad case EVER! Now I just need and iPad so I can get the case. The Double Dutch Boutique has a cute collection of bags, I think I would like to own all of them.
4. I really stinkin' miss the best cookies in the world from Ben' Cookies. I used to go the Covent garden shop when I would explore around London and get a milk chocolate chunk cookie and a glass of milk. The best snack in the entire world and cookies are enormous. I'm salivating just looking at the pictures.


5. So I'm heavy on the Arkansas today. I think it's because of all the crazy weather we've been having that's cause flooding. So I love this necklace and really really want to own. It's available in bamboo and silver at Truche
6. I love whales and this would be the perfect addition to my house.From Decorationwall.
7. This poster is wonderful check it out at A Vintage Poster.
8. Mr. Edleman is Awesome.
9. This "mad" face Maddi makes is hilarious! How can it not make you laugh?
10. I've been sewing alot recently and when I sew I like to watch tv. I have this new love for a show called Pretty Little Liars. It's pretty good for a teen drama. 





No comments:

Post a Comment