Tuesday, April 5, 2011

10 Favorite Things Tuesday Edition 2


I love this dress from Anthropologie

I want this necklace so much. Too bad I'm broke. 

The olive and pink cordones from Toms are going to be mine this summer.


I am currently obsessed with Florence & The Machine. I can't get enough of them.


I love this picture of my niece. She's so beautiful!


This couch pillow is adorable.


I love reading My Pencil Box. It's a lovely blog that is a combination of style, crafting, and a families adventures. It's absolutely inspirational.


Uh, hello! Who wouldn't fall in love with this cute intellectual puppy.

Warmer weather means pool time at my house and pool time means Margarita Mondays. I can't wait to make these little Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots. Hello YUM!!!

Ok so here it is. I would absolutely love it if you check out some of the stuff I posted. 
Love and Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment