Tuesday, April 26, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 21

Well The bad news is a plenty around the Berry household Lately last week consisted of a scary wreck (plus the dude doesn't have insurance), a sorry you didn't get the job letter, loads of rain that keeps on coming (seriously the horses and chickens are swimming at our house), and a glass of water spilled on my computer.

The insurance company is working on the car, I had a pity party for the job I really wanted, the horses are still swimming, and the computer is currently sitting in a rubber maid full of rice.

My blog posting has behind because of all of this - so sorry my friends. Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things soon.

Day 21: Foy Vance - Don't Please Yourself
Day 22: Jonny Flynn - Kentucky Pill
Day 23: Greg Laswell - Sing, Theresa Says
Day 24: Paulo Nutini - Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment